Tempered glass screen guards are much sturdier and robust in nature than the former. They provide you clarity as much as your smartphone would without any screen protector over its screen. The cleaning becomes much easier on the tempered glass surface as it very smooth.
- They may be a costlier alternative than the plastic ones, but it safeguards your device better. Tempered glass screen guards are much sturdier and robust in nature than the former.
- Tempered glass is made up of oil and scratch resistant gorilla glass.
- It enhances your usability experience as your fingers glide more smoothly on these screen guards.
- They prevent excessive fingerprints and oil smudges.
- You might not even notice they are on the top of your mobile screen. It doesn’t make your phone look hideous by not compromising with the look of your smartphone. They provide you clarity as much as your smartphone would without any screen protector over its screen.
- The cleaning becomes much easier on the tempered glass surface as it very smooth.
- In case if your tempered glass breaks, it breaks into small, blunt chunks and that doesn’t compromise with the safety it was providing to your phone screen.
- Tempered glass screen protectors are sleek, giving you the maximum image clarity and has the ultimate touchscreen sensitivity.
- You need to be very cautious while using the glass tempered screen guards, like the moment you crack it, they are done.
- Since it is a glass, chances are you might cut yourself after a bad chip. You shouldn’t reuse a cracked tempered glass screen protector, unlike the plastic ones.
- Tempered glass screen guards don’t offer as much impact protection as promised by a plastic screen guard. The hammer experiments we mentioned above are not meant to be run on these tempered glass screens.